so long no see "Mr.Ceramah"

this morning ma friend wake me up and said. nak gi Pusat Hidayah(masjid) x. ade merit. and she said she wanna wait for me. so i take a bathe and iron ma baju kurung and off to Pusat Hidayah. around 10 o'clock..
at Pusat Hidayah
i didnt focus at the ceramah given. but sometimes i give ma attention.. i play bingo and "nama, tempat,buah etc" then i choose 'X'. what to do.. nothing. we get 150 marks only.. afta the ceramah finish i pray solat zohor and hajat at the mosque. The best part is - we get free lunch. yummy!
Today no class at all. so kinda boring in my room.
then ms siputterbalik come and ask me whether i want to sent my curricular card.. and i say "i do" huuuh~~ .. afta then i and anes when to lecturer room to ask something about programming.. then i get something although the lect is busy. then dinner "nasi goreng kampung" and do my programming that change to fb so suddenly T.T

- my work isnt done yet
- tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turutan Kisah Laksamana Sunan by Ramlee Awang Murshid

loft bed (tempat tidur loteng) atau bunk bed(katil bertingkat)

Menjalani Minor Oral Surgery - Dentist