My result for semester 2

So, at first i felt so tense with what will my result be? 3 weeks waiting and today is the end, Oh my!
So,when i wake up this morning my mind directly focus to WHAT WILL MY RESULT BE??



9:26am - so rushed to my computer, on it, wait...

9:46am - (=.= take your time computer) then open Firefox, log in to my email, then i found one email from UiTM student portal and have the "!" mark. so it is SO important!!

when i scroll down to my result pheww!!



ok what!! gpa - 3.16 so my cgpa 3.18 ^.^ so the worrying part are all gone with the curiousity


HAPPY


at the end, my holiday become as usual again.. watch telly, eat, online, fb-ing,blogging. =D

#noworries#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turutan Kisah Laksamana Sunan by Ramlee Awang Murshid

loft bed (tempat tidur loteng) atau bunk bed(katil bertingkat)

Menjalani Minor Oral Surgery - Dentist